These bites are such a great alternative to crisps and dips. They’re really, really easy to make, taste amazing and get your tastebuds flowing for whatever is to come next – whether it be a barbecue or a simple salad!
Sweet chilli sauce
1. Slice the French baguette into thin rounds and pop under the grill and flip over after about 30 seconds
2. Once nicely golden allow them to cool.
3. Then top them with the Philadelphia – just a small coating.
4. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce.
5. Serve straight away or pop in the fridge until you need them!
Recipe and photography by Ailie Williams